The RSS functionality is now available. You can publish all the rejected mail for an individual address as an RSS feed.
InstructionsOn the Keywords screen:
- open the options for the mail stub for the address your interested in
- click the toggle to allow RSS publishing
- copy the URL (with security token) that Kopi displays into your RSS reader
- you can now browser your rejected mail for that address in your feed reader
- only mail subject and from is available in your feed reader (and only if the security token is supplied!)
- you can click on the direct send link inside a feed item to tell Kopi to override the rejection rule and send the email to your contact address.