2021 Announcements & Articles
- Article: Simple React: Capturing client errors - Example using Sentry library to send and store errors in a Postgres database hosted by Supabase.
- Article: Simple React for small apps - the "funnel architecture" - The "funnel architecture" describes a way to organise your front-end React infrastructure as a single component.
- Article: Using Terraform 0.13+ with AWS wildcard certificates - Example, with source code, of how to use Terraform to manage multiple domains with wildcard certificates. Uses Amazon web services AWS CloudFront and AWS Certificate Manager.
2020 Announcements & Articles
- Release: v1.26 - Have I Been Pwned support - Version 1.26 - you can now check all your email addresses with HIBP
- Release: v1.25 - Next.js website - Version 1.25 - website is now produced using Next.js
- Release: v1.24 - mail retention - Version 1.24 introduces user-configurable control over the retention of mail content and metadata
- Release v1.23 - minor changes - Cleanup, fixes, account logging
- "One touch" blocking - Configure your account so you can block forwarder addresses with just one touch.
- Direct RSS linking - RSS feed items now link directly to the message.
2019 News / Announcements
2017 News / Announcements
- Welcome to Kopi - The first announcement for Kopi. [OUTDATED]